Saturday, February 27, 2010

Improve QoS (Quality of... Sleep)

This post is all about how I improved my Quality of ... Sleep!

One simple change. About 45 minutes to an hour before I sleep, I turn off the laptop/computer, no TV and no cellphone chats either. Nothing that can work to stimulate my brain cells. Instead, that time is spent quietly -- reading, listening to music, practicing music, ironing clothes,winding up the kitchen, or any other non-stimulant activity.

I now sleep the same hours, get up at the same time, work at the same job, do the *same* amount of work that I did earlier. I just feel *much* more fresh all day!

1 comment:

  1. I think I get the best quality of sleep, on the sofa.... watching the war movies/fights movies my husband is watching...... that 1 hour IS really refreshing

    ReplyDelete