Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My two bit on the Tiger Woods saga

Been watching all the brouhaha over Tiger Woods' personal life lately. Firstly, isn't it his *personal* life? Secondly, I can't understand why the *other* woman (women?) owe Wood's wife an apology. Other women are not in a "for-better-or-worse" relationship with Wood's wife. He is (was?)!

My point is, when people are in a marital relationship, then the onus of staying "honest" to that relationship is on them -- the people who took the marital vows. AND if they do choose to cheat, then it is THEIR decision -- why blame the footloose, fancy-free third person who went along with them?

I am not trying to justify extra-marital affairs here. All I am saying is that the person who is in a committed relationship owes apologies and NOT the un-attached "third" person.

No comments:

Post a Comment